There are numerous ways of tapering, including cut-and-hold, microtaper (via scale or liquid titration), compounding and taper strips. You may choose to taper from your original drug or “crossover” to a longer acting benzodiazepine. For more information go here.
- Toronto Man Leaves Heart-Wrenching Suicide Letter Naming Ativan as Murderer After Suffering Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Syndrome for 3 Years
- 1983 New York Study Shows Diazepam (Valium) No Better Than Placebo For Treatment of “Neurotic” Anxiety
- Why Currently Available Benzodiazepine Dosages Prevent Safe Withdrawal
- Worldwide Call to Action!
- A response to columnist Dr. Greg Smith at the Aiken Standard: Part 5 and End of Series
- What is a Low Dose Benzodiazepine? on
- An Update To My Open Letter: The Suffering of a Physician with Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Syndrome and a Call to Fight on
- An Open Letter: Cardiologist and Cancer Survivor Speaks Out on Dangers of Benzodiazepines, and Her Personal Withdrawal Story on
- Why Currently Available Benzodiazepine Dosages Prevent Safe Withdrawal on