As Prescribed, a documentary film about the benzodiazepine epidemic and the iatrogenic nature of benzodiazepine illness and disability, expects to complete production this year. The film’s director, Holly Hardman, is a survivor of benzodiazepine injury, and is committed to completing this important film and sharing it with the world. For more info contact Gobbo Films at [email protected].
- Submit a video to appear in an upcoming conference about benzodiazepines
- Want to Prevent Suicide? Stop Ignoring Benzo Patients
- New Survey: Clinical Benzo Use & Medical Costs
- Bad News for Benzodiazepines: Two New Studies Reveal Alarming Trends
- New Jersey Woman Gravely Injured by Benzos Supports Informed Consent
activism addiction vs physical dependence akathisia Alzheimers Ashton ativan cancer cessation Chris Cornell death detox doctors documentary elderly expense FDA floxies guidelines incarceration informed consent KevinMD.com klonopin legislation librium Massachussetts mental health New Jersey New York City onfi opioids Outreach panic disorder Pennsylvania PTSD stats support survey tranxene United Kingdom valium Veterans volunteer WBAD xanax