The Scottish Parliament & a U.S State Legislature Need Your Brief Statement.
- Two birds with one stone! Same information for Both
- U.S = speak only about Benzos
Scotland = benzos & antidepressants are both acceptable
- Anyone in any country can participate!
How to participate:
Write a 1 paragraph to 3 page statement about your prescription harm
- What was your harm? (symptoms, life losses etc.)
- If the drugs were taken as prescribed?
- If you were given informed consent?
send to [email protected] subject line PE 01651
You can use your name or request to be anonymous
Do not name practitioners
Deadline February 15, 2018
More info: http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651
send to [email protected] subject line Bill H.3594
Must include your name & address
More info: https://www.madinamerica.com/2017/05/bill-h3594-informed-benzodiazepine-use/
Sonja Styblo has acted as a community organizer in the area of informed consent for benzodiazepine prescription. Sonja is an iatrogenic victim herself. She is interested in the intersection of benzodiazepines and complex post- traumatic stress. Sonja holds a Bachelor’s degree in philosophy and is presently pursuing a Master’s degree in Social Work.