Support Our Mission
We were formed to change the lack of knowledge in the public and the medical system. But we cannot do it alone. We rely solely on donations to operate. We are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization.
Help us inform the medical field, the public and injured patients of our life-saving message!
We can accept all major credit and debit cards, digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay, ACH, PayPal along with checks or money orders. If you would like to let us know you’ve mailed your contribution via check, or for any other donation-related questions, we can be reached at email@example.com.
Your Support Allows Us To:
- Gain recognition of the existence and severity of prescribed benzodiazepine injury
- Hold and participate in events to educate prescribers and the public
- Push for policies that protect patients on benzodiazepines, whether they choose to remain on or taper off
- Protect those presented with benzodiazepines as a treatment option by giving them true informed consent
- Create more media awareness about this silent epidemic
- Advocate for more prescriber training in safe prescribing and cessation
- Fund our research and show the need for future research that helps the harmed
Also Help By:
Mailing Address for Checks:
Benzodiazepine Information Coalition
1042 Fort Union Blvd. PMB 1030
Midvale, Utah 84047