Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


  1. Do you know of any doctors that will prescribe liquid diazepam and do a slow taper using the Ashton manual method please thank you I need help

    1. Best thing to do is explain to a Doctor who you somewhat trust and explain that you want to get odd. I told my allergist (I have mcad) that I was a year into tapering my Valium. On his own he said I needed liquid, as it would be easier and more precise and he would help me. He prescribed liquid diazepam to me. I e also talked to pharmacist about tapering and they were compassionate and understanding . You may want to talk to a pharmacist and then have them talk to your Doctor. Beat wishes to you!!